I am a BCA fresher and looking for a job, but I'm scared about my interview. Can anyone give me some tips for a face interview?
Viewed 9 times
Asked 2 months ago
Here are some tips for an appearing job interview for the first time.
1. Know about the company.
2. Prepare to answer common questions.
3. Practice with a friend
4. Prepare to explain why you’d be a good fit for this position.
5. Prepare to bring everything you need.
6. Dress professionally.
7. Arrive at least 15 minutes early.
8. Introduce yourself with confidence.
9. Make sure to thank your interviewers in person.
Issue faced by placement companies
HR needs use its expertise to attract top talent into the profession
If any employee leaves the job without giving resignation then what are the necessary steps an HR should take?
What is the right way to get an HR manager job in a reputed company?
Can technology create additional stress for workers.?
Is a multitask skill necessary for human resource management?
How to manage on boarding remote employees?
How to boost employee satisfaction at work?
PF registration compulsory for new firms?
Can our company operate with 25% or greater absenteeism?