Our company has started working with remote employees considering the current COVID situation. Any idea how can we attract, hire , and retain such employees working remotely?
Viewed 296 times
Asked 2 years ago
The hiring of remote employees benefits a company and benefits the employees by allowing them to do their jobs without relocating to a new location.
- Build strong online branding
- Describe your work culture
- Share employee experience
- Present company vision and values
- Advertise your remote jobs through different online portals
- Evaluating candidates through online tools
- Create attractive compensation packages
- Design fair packages
- Give some fringe benefits
HRM is a staff function but a line responsibility, comment.
Issue faced by placement companies
HR needs use its expertise to attract top talent into the profession
Are you satisfied with your current job and the salary you receive for it?
If any employee leaves the job without giving resignation then what are the necessary steps an HR should take?
What were some of the challenges in working with people who may have grown up in a different era?
What is the right way to get an HR manager job in a reputed company?
How To Identify The Right Candidate?
What is the difference between performance appraisal and job evaluation?
Is a multitask skill necessary for human resource management?