Investment Portfolio Manager (KSA & USA Capital Market) with +3 years exp.
No. of Openings:
buys and sells stocks on behalf of investors (making money)
include communicating with stock brokers, placing buy and sell orders, trading stocks on electronic networks and completing required paperwork.
• Manage risk and trade of Portfolio of Investment
-responsible for the buying/ selling decisions.
• Liaise with Sales, Research, Tech, Strat and Compliance
• Drive business requirements for all facets of the franchise
• Interact with other trading groups within the Derivatives team to maximise synergies
• Enhance client relationships
• Equity trading experience
• Educated to degree level
• Highly numerate with computer programming skills
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Ability to meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong understanding of macroeconomics and market dynamics
• Knowledge of a broad range of asset classes , including equities, fixed income, FX, commodities and credit, would be advantageous
-well knowledge of KSA & USA Capital Market
Being able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Having organizational skills.
• Being reliable.
• Having excellent investment and business judgment.
-Ability to think creatively and systematically using qualitative and quantitative information from a variety of sources
(Months) to 60 (Months)
Banking/Financial Services/Stock Broking/Insurance >>> Investment Banking >>> Equity Manager
smart / talented / stock market / trader / options / equity
11111111 - 11111111 INR (Per Year)